The General Insurance Internship for Talent (GIIFT) is an awareness enhancing program, aimed to reach out and profile the industry to the pool of young talent at our universities. It showcases the rich and varied career opportunities in the world of General Insurance by exposing students to internship attachments at the various member companies. In so doing, students will gain insight on General insurance as a global and dynamic industry to work in. This program is open to Malaysian undergraduates of all disciplines in local or international universities in Malaysia.
gebelik hesaplama hamilelik belirtileri hafta hafta gebelik gebelik kadın hastalıkları kadın doğum uzmanı bakırköy jinekolog jinekolog kadın doğum doktoru hamilelik en iyi kadın doğum doktoru
- 12-week internship attachment with general insurance/reinsurance companies and insurance brokers, loss adjustors and surveyors.
- A structured program for the interns with rotation among the various departments in the company e.g. claims, underwriting, business development, , compliance & risk management, reinsurance etc.
- Assigning project to interns with key deliverables and outcome.
- Formal presentation of project and recommendations by interns to senior management.
- A 3 day Orientation and Industry induction program by MII will precede the actual internship. Before being assigned to the companies the interns will be briefed on the industry landscape, regulatory environment, market performance and other important key issues by various stakeholders including BNM, FMB etc.
- RM800/- monthly allowance for interns.
- There will be no bond attached to this program for the interns.
Send your resume now to:
Human Capital & Talent
PERSATUAN INSURANS AM MALAYSIA
Level 3, Wisma PIAM
150, Jalan Tun Sambanthan
50470 Kuala Lumpur
- Enhance profile of industry, uplift its image and showcase the career opportunities available to young talent.
- To change the perception of insurance industry to the public, especially the younger generation.
- Attract top talent among the undergraduate pool from local universities.